Dark Side Mask’s Privacy and Security Policy
The privacy and protection of our customers’ personal information is very important to us.
The following policy outlines how we treat information provided by our customers in the course of business transactions.
- When you place an order on our website we collect some personal information from you (name, address, email etc). This information is used to process your order and it is then stored securely within our database so that you do not have to re-input it should you make future purchases. The information is only accessible using the password you chose when you registered with us.
- We also store email communications that we exchange with you in order to keep track of any changes in your orders and to assist us recognize your individual needs. All emails are stored securely on our database.
- In the case of very sensitive information, such as Credit Card details, we keep this information only for the period of time necessary to process your order and then it is destroyed.
- Dark Side Masks will not provide any of your personal information to a third party unless;
- required to do so by law enforcement agencies, or
- we deem your actions on our website to be fraudulent or violate our terms & conditions.
- Dark Side Masks may use the information that it collects to send promotional or informational e-mail to its customers. You will be given the choice to opt out of such emails if and when we do this.
- Our server also records anonymous data used for internal traffic reporting purposes only.